Who isn’t impressed by a lush green lawn? Lawns are the complimentary element that accentuates your landscaping—moreover, the value of your property increases. However, installing a sod lawn is hard work.
Sod installation is an investment, you want to make sure that the professional landscapers you hire for residential sod installation will be able to solve any shortcoming that might come along the way so that the lawn you’ve always dreamed of becomes a reality.
BDR Property Maintenance is a family-owned and operated landscaping company specialized in residential sod installation in Simcoe, ON. Investing only in the latest equipment, we make sure your sod installation is quick and efficient. Additionally, we offer annual, seasonal, and one-time property maintenance services with superior craftsmanship.
New Lawn Installation & Sod Replacement
Why wait for grass seeds to give you a lush and healthy lawn when you can have a lovely turf today? If you are the kind of person who wants to get the perfect lawn instantly, the answer is sod. The most critical aspect you need to consider with sod installation is the amount of sun the grass requires to grow. The best time to install fresh sod is during spring and autumn. Whether you’d like to replace your sod or install a new lawn, we’re the company to call.
What to Expect
- Our landscapers only use new sod, so as a result, you get grass that’s going to take root quickly and flourish.
- We’ll inspect your yard to see if it’s ready for the sod when it arrives.
- We’ll remove the weed growth that has appeared and collect rocks and debris from the soil for new homes.
- Topsoil is installed based on the composition of your existing soil or your grade condition to create the best environment for the incoming grass.
- The area of the yard where the grass goes is leveled. The sod is then unrolled and cut by our installers to match along walkways and angles.
- We unroll the sod and to promote root growth, we water the field.